Paula Rego (Contemporary Artists (Phaidon))

Category: Books,Arts & Photography,Other Media

Paula Rego (Contemporary Artists (Phaidon)) Details

Paula Rego: Behind the Scenes provides the only comprehensive review of Paula Rego's recent work and offers an exclusive tour of her artistic methods, from her earliest ideas and sketches of regular sitters to the creation of the many wild and wonderful maquettes and models that populate her works, through to the final pieces themselves. Illustrated with a previously unseen personal photographs, preparatory sketches, studio shots and images of works in progress, this book provides an overview of her recent work and sheds new light on some of her best-known pieces.

Reviews

I had only heard about Paula Rego from a professor from my college and he suggested that I look to her for inspiration for my art work. I was smitten by her work so I decided to get this particular book about her and was very happy I did. I didn't expect for the book to be as heavy as it was, but it was worth it; with the biography and the pictures of her works and some of her life, this book was very helpful and informative.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel