Richard Diebenkorn: Paintings and drawings, 1943-1976 by Richard Diebenkorn (1976-12-24)

Category: Books

Richard Diebenkorn: Paintings and drawings, 1943-1976 by Richard Diebenkorn (1976-12-24) Details

Reviews

I bought this for my fiance as Richard is one of his trigger artists that he will light up about with passion. I wanted to encourage him to pick up the brush again personally, as he was greatly influenced 14 years ago or so by him and had done many paintings in high school that teachers instantly were impressed by in a similar feel of expression. I am a professional artist myself, so I like to have books that relate to our interests and those of our guests (or influence them into learning about those interests)Its a great book for the coffee table but it usually is in the studio room.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel